Pressure and Soft Wash Services
We offer a variety of pressure and soft wash services capable of cleaning all types of residential and commercial properties.
What We Offer
If you’ve noticed that your home isn’t looking its absolute best, then it is time to have our crew from Independence Exterior Cleaning pressure wash it! We handle your house cleaning with care, safely removing dirt, algae, mildew stains, bird excrement, cobwebs, dirt daubers, and much more.
- Remove algae, dirt, and grime with low pressure
- Softwashing is safer than using a pressure washer, won’t damage siding
- Safe for all types of siding
- Delays return of growth on your home
- Includes cleaning your siding, trim, shutters, and basic wash of any porches
- Adds value to your home and greatly improves appearance!
Our softwash roof cleaning process tackles the tough, streaky staining present on many roofs in our area. These stains are caused by algae, moss, and other types of organic growth that thrive in humid climates.
- Prevents premature damage and costly repairs
- Safely restores your roof’s appearance, adding value to your home
- Low pressure application, we never use a pressure washer
- Safe for all types of roofing
- Includes softwash roof cleaning and debris removal from gutters & roof
Gutters can oxidize, accumulate grime, and bond with roofing materials, causing unsightly “tiger striping”. This detracts from the appearance of your home!
- We use soft brushes and mild detergent to remove grime
- Restores the appearance of your gutters
- Includes general debris removal to keep gutters flowing properly
Driveway and Concrete Cleaning
Your driveway and other flat surfaces like sidewalks, patios, and pool decks make up a large portion of your property. These surfaces are often neglected or cleaned improperly leaving stripes and gouges. Let us handle it and give you the best results!
- We use professional grade detergents and surface cleaners
- Removes tough oil, algae, and rust stains
- Thorough and efficient, leaving the concrete with a fantastic finish
Residents of South Texas know just how extreme our weather can be. Over time our climate can wreak havoc on your fence with algae growth, degraded finishes, and weathering wooden fence boards.
- Restore the appearance of your fence and preserve its integrity
- Effective on wood, vinyl, metal, stone, brick, and concrete
- Adds value to your home
- Delays return of growth, slows decay